Cycling capital Munich II
major events and educational projects.
As part of the Radlhauptstadt initiative, Green City Experience GmbH was responsible for financial management and major events.
List of the most important events:
- 40 bike checks per year with a total of over 65,000 bikes checked in 9 years
- Munich Radlnacht with 16,000 participants per year
- Munich Radlflohmarktwith 1,200 bikes sold each year and 8,000 visitors
- “Ring frei” with 10,000 participants as well as the Munich Radl & Fashion Show
- In addition, the bicycle education projects “School Tour” and “On the Wheels, Ready, Go!”, were taught by the students of grades 4 to 6 knowledge about traffic rules, environment, repair and maintenance.
At a glance
Client: Capital Munich
- Conception, Organization & Implementation
- Approval procedure
- Route planning
- Space design & stage program
- Sponsorship acquisition
- Acquisition & Support Exhibitors, Partners
Photo Header: Jonas Nefzger