Order-Hotline: 089 890 668-222
Issuer: Green City Solarimpuls I GmbH & Co. KG
- The offer ran from November 3, 2017 to October 30, 2019 and is terminated.
- The respective bonds are bearer bonds, which were offered at the following conditions:
– fixed interest rate of 3.25 % fixed interest p.a. plus variable interest component* and a minimum term until September 30, 2023 and a maximum term until September 30, 2037.
- The final placement status will be published shortly.
- The bearer bonds will soon be listed on a German or Luxembourg stock exchange under WKN A2GSTH and ISIN DE000A2GSTH8. The bearer bonds is listed on the Munich Stock Exchange under WKN A2GSTH and ISIN DE000A2GSTH8.
* Inflation protection from the 2nd interest period (01.10.2019) and only for the annual interest amount, not for the nominal subscription amount. The interest rate on the bonds changes in the respective next interest period in the amount of the change in the consumer price index (CPI) of the previous year (if the CPI changes positively (inflation), it increases by this percentage; if the CPI changes negatively (deflation), it decreases by this percentage), minimum interest rate always 3.25 percent p.a. If liquidity is too low, the issuer has the right to pay out the share above 3.25 percent with one of the next interest dates as soon as liquidity is restored.